Dr. Manasi Shimpi is a Paediatric Dentist from Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune.
By Tickling, Tweaking and Treating tiny Teeth, she believes in making the world a better place, one tiny smile at a time.
With a Masters degree in Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry, she is trained to help your child to love going to the dentist, and make the visit a memorable, positive fun and highly educational experience. With advanced training in Child psychology, behaviour modification and behaviour moulding, she can ensure that your child is at ease while carrying out any dental treatment, and can help your child complete their needed dental care without causing long-term dental fear.
A very lively person, she gets along very well with children, tries to understand their needs and fears, and builds a fantastic rapport with her patients. She strongly believes in playing a small, but significant role in trying to improve their lives.
• Masters in Paediatric Dentistry (Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune)
• Sedation Dentistry (SAAPD)
• Laser Dentistry (SAAPD)
• Paediatric Rotary Endodontics (SAAPD)
• Animal-Assisted Intervention (CCAP, University of Edinburgh)
• Paediatric Crowns (3M Healthcare Academy)
• Aesthetic Dentistry (DY Patil Dental College)
• Dentistry for Children with Special Healthcare Needs (Terna Dental College)