• Master’s in Prosthodontics, Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Pune
• Advanced Clinical Training in Surgical Implant Dentistry – UCLA (U.S.A.)
• Full time Resident at West Coast Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center and Center for Osseointegration, Los Angeles, California – Jan 2014 to Dec 2014
• Member – Academy of Osseointegration (U.S.A.)
• Clin. Assistant – Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi
• Jr. Resident – Sardar VallabhBhai Patel Hospital, New Delhi
Completed his Masters training in Prosthodontics from Pune and has received Advanced Clinical Training in Surgical Implant Dentistry from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Dentistry under the guidance of Dr. Peter Moy.
He has worked as a Junior Resident at Sardar Vallabhai Patel Hospital (Patel Nagar) and as a Clinical Assistant at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) New Delhi.
He is a professional dental surgeon with a wide-ranging experience in a variety of areas including tooth replacement, soft and hard tissue augmentation, implant placement, and restoration, aesthetic dentistry along with other basic oral surgical and prosthodontic procedures.